The PR 1.0 is set to reset your expectations of comfort. PR stands for Performance Recreation, as this seat is as comfortable on a hybrid bike as it is a full-blown race machine. Our PR saddles feature more padding than the other ISM performance saddles, making them perfect for cyclists that want a softer ride – whether you ride in padded cycling shorts, or regular everyday clothing. Like all ISM saddles, the PR 1.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride. Key features: - Comfortable 50-series foam padding - New shape for improved thigh clearance and rider movement - Rear transition hook Commonly used for: - Hybrid bikes - Triathlon bikes - Mountain bikes - Road bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Recreation - Length: 245mm - Width: 130mm - Padding: 50-series foam - Rails: Satin Steel - Color: Black
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
• Quilted vinyl top • Padded • Steel chrome-plated springs • 6 x 10-1/4 inches
For those seeking performance without compromising comfort, this is your lightweight dream. - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Titanium - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 270mm - Width: 152mm - Weight: 285g
$14.99 - $26.99
- Imitation sheepskin - Foam padding - Fits cruiser and exerciser seats
- Super-stiff carbon injected base - 7x7mm hollow titanium round rails - Ergonomic cutout - Short nose design for multiple sitting positions - Kush Foam Technology fuses comfort and performance - Our Signature Pure PU compound gives maximum grip in wet and dry conditions - Anatomic Intelligence (Ai) Technology.R&D optimizes ergonomics and comfort - Ride experience: Road, TT, MTB - Widths: 143mm (255g), 155mm (266g)
$19.39 - $19.79
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
The PS2.0 is the updated version of the popular ISM "Road" saddle. It features 30-series foam and gel padding and is ideal for triathlon, time trial, and road bikes. - Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support - Rear transition hook - Like all ISM saddles, the PS 2.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
The PR 2.0 fits into the Performance Recreation category – perfect for adding comfort to any bike. Compared to the PR 1.0, it has upgraded foam-and-gel padding, and racing-inspired graphics. It’s perfect for folks that want a touch more padding than our PS models, such as triathletes wearing thin racing shorts. Like all ISM saddles, the PR 2.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride. Key features: - 40-series foam and gel padding for long-mile comfort - New shape for improved thigh clearance and rider movement - Rear transition hook Commonly used for: - Hybrid bikes - Triathlon bikes - Mountain bikes - Road bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Recreation - Length: 250mm - Width: 130mm - Padding: 40-series foam and gel - Rails: Satin Steel - Color: Black
The PN 3.0 is the sleek new saddle that will take your ride to the next level. Starting from our Performance Narrow chassis, we used feedback from our professional athletes to make the next evolution in saddle design. With a slightly wider 120mm rear end and an updated shape, the PN 3.0 is so comfortable, it will “disappear” underneath you. Key features: - All-new saddle shape Key features: - All-new saddle shape - Tapered-edge mold design for incredible comfort - Auto-racing inspired air vent chassis Commonly used for: - Road bikes - Triathlon bikes - Time Trial bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Narrow - Length: 255mm - Width: 120mm - Padding: 30-Series Foam - Rails: Proprietary Stainless Steel Alloy - Colors: Black, white, black with pink base, black with blue base - Tapered-edge mold design for incredible comfort - Auto-racing inspired air vent chassis
The PM 2.0 an update of our Peak saddle. PM saddles incorporate a rounded and sloped rear end, allowing the rider to move up-and-over the back of the seat on technical trails. The PM 2.0 also excels at long-distance events, such as 24-hour racing. With long hours in the saddle, nobody wants to go numb – and this is your perfect weapon. Like all ISM saddles, the PM 2.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride. Key features: - Sloped rear for clearance on technical trails - Same basic design as the popular Performance Short models Commonly used for: - Mountain bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Mountain - Length: 260mm - Width: 130mm - Padding: 30-series Foam and Gel - Rails: Chromoly - Color: Black
Classic style meets awesome comfort with Sunlite's Classic Polo Saddle. The banana shape you know and love fits your bicycle to give it that extra flare you've been looking for. And at 5 1/4 inches wide by 18 inches long, with plush padding, you get plenty of room to move and ample cushioning to roll comfortably through town. Installation requires Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail (sold separately) for the back of the seat.
- Dual spring saddle with chrome grab bar and vintage feel - Chrome front spring and dual rear springs offer a plush comfortable ride - Heavy duty vinyl top resists tearing and scuffs - Pillar style seat post clamp - 11.5" x 8.5"
The Donna comes to guarantee a nice riding experience to the female community, in total comfort and in full compliance with the woman’s needs. - Increased padding to ensure durable riding positioning for long distances and provides the rider with protection against skin inflammation - Technical cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime - Special Gel Flow anatomic cut-out provides excellent comfort to “soft tissue” areas by offering greater flexibility at the front of the saddle. Combined with a thin layer of silicone gel it absorbs all road vibrations - Gender: Women's - Rail Material: Manganese - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Leather - Length: 270mm - Width: 152mm - Weight: 345g
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Planet Bike's ARP (Anatomic Relief Pad) Seat Cover. For top comfort and protection it features a center recess, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft, durable Lycra top. And, the ARP comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
• Lycra slip-on cover • Non-slip gripper • Quick attaching system • Lightweight cover
• 13" long x 12.5" wide • With springs • Flat rails
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
ISM's Touring Saddle is a great choice for bicycles with upright riding positions. The unique design boasts a substantial cutaway to eliminate pressure and the wide, supportive platform with super-plush foam padding offers top comfort. There's also a breathable Lycra top and long rails so you can find the perfect fore/aft seat position. Interestingly, several police departments around the country use this saddle. After all, these folks are spending an average of 25 hours a week on their bikes so their seats better be comfy!
- Deluxe double gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Fits ATB saddles - Locking drawstring - Great for spinning, too
• Waterproof nylon seat cover • Protect your saddle from dirt and water
Pile on the comfort on all your rides by upgrading to Sunlite's awesome Backrest Saddle. It fits on standard seatposts for compatibility with most bikes. And, with its height-adjustable backrest (up to 9 inches) and 11-inch wide by 9-inch long seat, you can sit back and enjoy great support and comfort. The vinyl cushions are nicely padded so you'll float over the bumps.
Perfect for keeping a saddle dry in rainy weather Whether you're out on the road or parking your bike outdoors, keep your bike seat dry with our Waterproof Bike Seat Cover. When skies are blue, it neatly stores under your saddle where it’s ready for action when rain drops start falling on your head. - Rip stop coated nylon material provides a waterproof barrier between the elements and your bike seat - Reflective strap for increased visibility - Elastic drawstring creates snug fit - Neatly stores with hook-and-loop strap under saddle when not in use - One size fits most sport and recreation saddles - Fits Planet Bike bike seat models: 5000, 5000-1, 5001, 5001-1, 5005, 5006, 5015, 5016, 5020, 5021
The PL 1.1 is a new version of our very popular Prologue saddle, with updated racing graphics. Like the other PL models, it features a full 275mm length, and generous 135mm rear section – perfect for riders who rotate back while climbing. Compared to the PL 1.0, the 1.1 has an increased level of padding – ideal for riding in thin triathlon-style shorts, or for anyone who simply wants a softer ride. Like all ISM saddles, the PL 1.1 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride. Key features: - Long shape allows for fore-aft movement - Wider rear section than Performance Narrow - Most padding available in Performance Long Commonly used for: - Road bikes - Mountain bikes Tech specs: - Category: Performance Long - Length: 275mm - Width: 135mm - Padding: 40-Series Foam and Gel - Rails: Chromoly - Colors: Black, white
• Kids' Racing/MX style • Padded • 5.5 x 9 inches
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring - Dimensions: 12 x 13 inches
Page 1 of 2 Next page